EZ FlowXR Hydraulic Trap
The patented EZ FlowXR Hydraulic Trap™ has been thoroughly tested to meet your toughest hauling demands. From the field to the road, no other hydraulic trap can compare to the EZ FlowXR.
The EZ FlowXR Hydraulic Trap operates using a single 12-volt hydraulic motor that is safely located in the apex of the trailer. From the hydraulic motor, fluid passes through nylon-protected hydraulic hoses and stainless steel fittings to reach the cylinders. When powered the trap can open in 15 seconds and close in 11 seconds, making it one of the quickest traps available on the market.
Operating the trap system is as easy as pushing a button. Stay out of the dust by opening and closing the trap from the cab of the truck using the multi-function remote (included). Rest assured, if the remote isn’t available, you can also open and close the trap using the moisture-resistant control box.
The EZ FlowXR Hydraulic Trap has the industries best swing clearance, which makes unloading at the bin site fast and effortless. There are no manual operators or motors to interfere with the swing auger leg. Ultimately, the increased clearance positioning makes the swing auger a snap.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-Function Remote: Operator can open and close traps from a cab
- Single, 12-Volt Hydraulic Motor
- Nylon-Protected Hydraulic Hoses and Stainless Steel Fittings: Increase durability
- Swing Auger: No trap operator or motor interference
- Easily Control Product Flow: Feathers the door open and close
- Heavy-Duty Reinforcement Brackets: Ideal for hi-density commodities(Frac Sand)
- Hydraulic Motor and Reservoir: Protected in the apex of the trailer
- Quick-Release Emergency Override
- Three-Button Remote Design: Features easy-to-read buttons to simplify operation
- Multi-Function Remote: Programs up to five trailer accessories
- Easy to Install
Optional Emergency Manual Override
In the event of an emergency due to electrical or mechanical issues, the EZ FlowXR doors easily converts to manual operation. The emergency manual override utilizes quick-release pins and straps to open the door. This new override system is not only easy to use, but provides additional ground clearance compared to previous override systems.
Optional Emergency Manual Override Includes:
- (2) Pre-Slotted Cross-Shafts
- (2) Straps with Hooks
- (1) Strap Enclosure with Bracket
- (4) Cross-Shaft Mounts
- (4) Composite Brushing with SS Housing
- Mounting Hardware